Monday, February 23, 2009

A few words from Clay:

Hey people!
I have had a good couple of weeks. My friend Simon came and helped me with French. I taught him how to play American football and he really liked it. He also had a "crush" on a girl at my school. Ooh la la!! My wonderful mother let me have a party and it was a lot of fun. We made s'mores and talked.

Saturday after we took Simon to the airport I went to my friend's birthday party. It was lot of fun. She lives in a MANSION!! And has a pond in her front yard, and the river in her back yard. But she is not spoiled - she is nice. We danced and ate food and talked. It was really fun.

I have to go now and watch a trailer (like from a movie) because we're making trailers for videos in Drama class and this is my homework.

Bye.
 
Blog Design by April Showers