Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog-spiration!

I got this idea a while ago, and decided to save it for one of those days when I needed something to blog about (when I needed blog-spiration?)  Anyway, today - I've got nothing!  I'm completely blank, unless you want to hear me whine about how my back hurts....yeah, I didn't think so!  I gave the "interview" questions to both kids, and Paige (naturally) filled hers out right away.  Clay...well, I'm still waiting!  But at some time in the future there will be one for Clay, Tim, and yes - even moi!  (The kids will conduct that interview)


A FEW THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT PAIGE:


1.  What is your favorite childhood memory?
     Probably playing roadkill Barbie with Courtlyn and Daddy.  The name explains it all.

2.  What is your favorite meal?
     Macaroni and cheese, with a side of steamed broccoli and honey mustard sauce.

3.  What is your favorite leisure activity?
     Dancing and reading.

4.  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Why?
     I would go to Egypt.  I think it would be fun to go explore and learn about all the ancient civilizations that lived there.

5.  What is your favorite subject in school?  Why?
     History.  I like history because I like learning about the world before technology.

6.  What is your least favorite subject in school?  Why?
     Grammar.  I see no point in diagramming sentences and knowing what a predicate nominative is!

7.  What do you think are your best and worst traits?
     Well, my worst trait is picking at my braces.  It is a bad habit, but I am always trying to make sure that I don't have food in my teeth.  My best trait is that I am always happy and cheerful...sometimes too happy, but that's OK.  :-)

8.  Do you floss your teeth EVERY DAY?  Why not????
     No, because it is hard with braces and I'm lazy tired.  But I waterpik!

9.  What is the best thing about your family?
     They are so funny, smart, and nice.  We have so much fun at our family dinners and I learn a lot from Mom, Dad and Clay.

10.  What is the worst thing about your family?
       They can be embarrassing.  For example, on the way to Dance Daddy was blasting "Pokerface" (Lady Gaga) in the car and people were looking at him like he was crazy.

11.  What is your favorite book?  Why?
       "Watchers".  It's so good and it made me want to own a Golden Retriever, a SMART one!

12.  What is your favorite movie?  Why?
       I don't think I have one at the moment.  Maybe "Star Trek" - the new one.

13.  Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
       Hopefully, I will be learning how to be an orthodontist in college.

14.  Give a brief description of yourself.
       I am 13 years old.  I love to read and I love to dance.  I do not like the "Twilight" saga at all, but I do like "Harry Potter".  I am a girl and my hand is cramping from writing so much!!

15.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
      I'd be taller, and I would be able to sing so everybody wouldn't have to plug their ears everytime!

16.  Who do you like more - your mom or your dad?  Why?
       NEITHER!  I like them both equally:
       1.  Because I know if I say "DAD", my mom will be upset and demanding to know why, and vice-versa.
       2.  Because they are both awesome and funny in their own way.






 
Blog Design by April Showers