Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random images from the past week......

This week went by so quickly, I can't believe it has been over a week since I have written anything! It wasn't a conscious decision - just busy, and I guess I didn't really feel like I had anything to say! So I will just give a few brief "bullet points" about what happened the past few days.....

* I walked into the kitchen to find my sweet, darling children....having a "dance off".....!!!

* Tim has been working a lot....the price we pay for him having so much time off last month!

* Clay has had a "spring cold"......

* The kids had a 4 day weekend for the Easter holiday, and we absolutely, totally enjoyed doing NOTHING this weekend!

* Even though neither of the children believes in the Easter bunny anymore, the awesome furry bunny STILL came to house and left fabulous baskets for the kids!

* I had a get-together with a friend of some of my friends.....ever since we moved here I have been hearing how I should have known Holly...we would have gotten along so well, etc. We became friends on facebook, and had a quick little meeting over Easter weekend. She has three beautiful daughters and a 7 month old Goldendoodle. Gracie and her dog, Ginger, had a ball playing and they both slept very well that evening! It was so nice to FINALLY meet Holly!
Hmmm.......VERY attractive, Miss Paige.
DUDE! Clay, YOU are "the man"!!!

Clay and Paige giving Gracie a bath after her playdate....she began to smell a bit, er, "ripe"....you know, that lovely sweaty dog smell.
 
Blog Design by April Showers