Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It was a beautiful sunrise this morning...
(Yes, that's right. Once again, I was up BEFORE the sun!)
Yesterday was a windy afternoon, so when I saw the eagles out I decided to walk down the dock to see if I could get a good photo. On the way there I saw these flowers in amongst the weeds...aren't they pretty?
The eagles were both on the neighbor's boathouse...just hanging out...so I decided to try to get a little bit closer...
This is as close as they would let me get....
...and then they were off!

It has been a year since I started this blog. 261 posts later, I ordered a book of all the blog posts. Ssshhh.....it is a surprise for Tim. I think I am going to give it to him for Christmas. Don't say anything. I think I am safe writing this on the blog, because he never reads it. As I was looking back over some of the older entries, I realized how much I have enjoyed it. It is such a wonderful way of preserving the day to day memories...the things that don't seem important at all at the time - but looking back, are very special. I wish I had had a blog when the children were babies, toddlers, entering school, etc. Oh well - better late than never! I have especially enjoyed reading back over the entries Clay and Paige wrote. How about you? What would you like to see more of (or less of)....let me know!

Yesterday's post was all about Clay and the teenage stuff - so I have to tell you that my sweet boy got in the car yesterday when I picked him up from school and the first thing he did was apologize to me. This morning went much more smoothly - his room is actually pretty neat (for him!) and he even hung his towels up! He really is a good kid, and so is Paige!
 
Blog Design by April Showers