Friday, July 22, 2011

The one where I absolutely do NOT offend anyone by talking about cheaters, homewreckers and gold diggers. Nope. Not me!





I had another post all planned but when I mentioned it to Mr. Wonderful, he thought it was probably too controversial. I had PLANNED to write about my all time, number one pet peeve. I was inspired to write it by all the media coverage of Wendi Murdoch.


You see, I don't like gold diggers, home wreckers, or cheaters.


They annoy me.


I could go on and on about this topic, but Mr. Wonderful has cautioned me not to, lest I offend anyone.


So, I will restrain myself.


Except...I will say that I do not like Woody Allen (cheated on his wife with her adopted daughter!) or Brad Pitt (cheater) or Angelina Jolie (home wrecker) or Meg Ryan (cheater) or Wendi Murdoch (had an affair with the husband of the family that sponsored her in America, then married him, got her green card, cheated on him, married the other guy, then traded up for her newest sugar daddy). 


There. Don't you like how I restrained myself from commenting on this subject or regaling you with my views on cheating spouses and homewreckers and other, similar tacky, immoral behavior?


Moving on...we've been spending a lot of time in the boat with Maria. The kids have been waterskiing. The Princess has been trying to drop a ski and is ALMOST ready to slalom. She is anxious and antsy to master this skill.


Maria had only tried skiing one time before, but she got right up and has been going in and out of the wake like a pro!


The Boy has been perfecting his slalom and jumping the wake.




Maria has also driven the boat, which she likes a lot. A LOT!

Because it has been miserably hot here, as it apparently is everywhere, we have been spending the majority of our time boating, swimming, or staying inside in the air conditioning. 

I looked at the calendar this morning and realized that Maria will be returning to Spain in one week, however, so we will probably venture out into the heat and humidity this weekend and explore St. Augustine.

What do you have planned for this weekend? And how have you been beating the heat?



 
Blog Design by April Showers