Monday, December 12, 2011

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

I have 5,347 things to do today. I have a list a mile long. 


And it is raining. A lot. 



It's supposed to rain all day.

I'm guessing that I'm not going to get a lot accomplished today...

Instead of running all over town in the rain to run errands, I think I'll try to finish up my Christmas project for the grandmothers...


I think I'll put some Christmas music on and wrap some gifts. 

And maybe I'll bake some Christmas cookies.

It's dreary here....

And I finished my book and don't have anything to read...

(This was a really good book!)

Book recommendations? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I suppose I COULD tackle the laundry. Or clean the house...

But I probably won't. I'm feeling kind of blah today. The house is quiet and the sound of the rain is quite soothing and hypnotizing and....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................







 
Blog Design by April Showers