Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Real Life, Family Style.

In yesterday's post I shared some of the odd photographs we've taken of The Princess through the years. Lest you think I was exaggerating her, "I'm just a wild and crazy Princess" tendencies, I'd like to share THESE photos which I recently found on my camera...


But that's not all I discovered...





Naturally, I went to my children to ask what in the world was going on in these photos. 

Apparently, Lucy became scared during one of our daily afternoon thunderstorms and hid under the bed.


And The Boy went under the bed also...to "keep her company."



I have no explanation for this one. At all.


But I do know what this one is. The Princess had a blister on her foot from her pointe class. And she decided to take a picture of it. 

Perfectly normal, right?


I decided to share these photos to show real life around here. We're weird. And loud. And crazy. And the dog is afraid of thunder.

Life is not all beautiful sunrises and family dinners.
Trust me!

(But it was a beautiful sunrise this morning...)



 
Blog Design by April Showers