Saturday, November 12, 2011

A big pizza pie...

I don't really have a lot to say today. I'm still feeling a bit MEH and it's Saturday which means that only 2.3 of you will even stop by here to read this anyway. Plus I'm tired. I got up early (well, for a Saturday!) and took the Princess to dance and went to Target and bought shampoo and deodorant and "hair stuff" for The Boy (his term) and other essential items like that. And it's COLD here. You know, for Florida. It was in the 40's this morning!! 


So, here's what I want to say. To ask, really...




DID YOU SEE THE MOON LAST NIGHT?!


It was really incredibly bright. And pretty. And awesome.
That's all. I just wanted to make sure y'all saw it.


Because as The Princess would say, it was "pretty snazzy."














 
Blog Design by April Showers