Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today, so far.

Yesterday afternoon, after dropping the last carpool kid off at her house I heard a FWAOP FWAOP FWAOP sound coming from my tire. I stopped my car and got out and looked, expecting to see a flat tire. The tires all looked fine. The tire pressure indicator in the car was fine. I got back in the car and drove home (very slowly!) but I kept hearing the FWAOP FWAOP FWAOP sound. When I got home I checked again and again I didn't see anything.


This morning, at 6:30 AM, as I backed the car out of the garage, I again heard the FWAOP FWAOP sound and I again stopped the car. This time, apparently, I stopped in the right spot and was able to see this...


Please forgive the photographs. My tire-photo-taking-in-the-dark-skills are sadly lacking. That is a bolt. A big ol' bolt with a washer which I somehow managed to run over.

Crap.

Thus beginneth my day. How's your day going?

 
Blog Design by April Showers