Wednesday, July 11, 2012

He's Legal!

Today is The Boy's 18th birthday. He is very excited about being legal. I asked him, with some trepidation, what in particular he was happy about being legal for (with visions of boot camp and strip clubs floating uneasily through my mind.) He answered gleefully, "I can buy dry ice now!" I heaved a heartfelt sigh of relief! Good answer, kiddo!

It's hard to believe that it has been 18 years. Truly, it seems like only yesterday that the "southern voodoo" worked and my sweet little sugar-boy was born!

Although The Boy has changed a lot, in many ways...there are some things that have definitely stayed the same over the years.

His room is still messy.

He still loves to torment his sister.

He is still silly and mischievous.

And...










His favorite pastime is still the same. Somehow, I doubt that will EVER change.

Happy Birthday, sweet Boy!









 
Blog Design by April Showers