Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am going to try to be a bit better about blogging, and I actually have something different to talk about today (not the same ol', same ol').....First of all.....Tim and I have been talking for a couple of months now about taking the house off the market. I think I have mentioned before that there is another house for sale priced MUCH LESS than ours....for some reason though, we just haven't done it yet. Probably because no one has been looking and so it really hasn't been an inconvenience to us. However, we have NOT been keeping it in "show" condition! It has just been getting dirtier and dirtier.....so anyway, it is still on the market...and yesterday I got a call that someone wanted to see it!!! YIKES! I mean, the house looks like a bomb went off....really bad! So I hemmed and hawed, and ended up lying and telling them that I had a sick child at home so it couldn't be shown. There was absolutely NO WAY that anyone was going to see my house the way it was. Supposedly they will reschedule for today or tomorrow. We'll see......but I spent the rest of the day cleaning ceiling fans, cleaning off my cabinets (I think I am the only one capable of wiping them down!!), scrubbing the tile floors - on my hands and knees, with a scrub brush - washing all the pool towels that the kids leave lying all over the place....etc. etc. Today - more of the same.

We woke up this morning to discover that Gracie (the puppy) had apparently eaten the plastic handle on one of her leashes (pulled it into the crate) and had diarrhea and threw up in her crate. It was everywhere - including all over her. And the house stunk! So......what a lovely way to start the day - scrubbing the floor by her crate, cleaning out the crate, and giving her a bath. Ugh!

So....now I am off to begin cleaning and scrubbing and sanitizing this pigsty we call home.
 
Blog Design by April Showers