Thursday, May 14, 2009

PAIGE: I have a big science test tomorrow. I also have a big Math test (a two day test!!) on Wednesday. It counts as two test grades. I also have a research paper due in History on Monday. I am doing it on Roman architecture. He gave us three weeks to do it, but he just told us how he wants it today! So I have to go back and re-do stuff I have already done. Grrrrr...... Gracie is still adorable! I love her so much! And she loves me. Right, Gracie? ha ha. I can NOT wait until the end of school. I am SO excited for summer. My friend Louise is coming here for two weeks, and then I am going with her to her home in France for two weeks. :) Yay!

CLAY: I have part of my Math final exam tomorrow - equations. The rest is next week. Also, part of my English exam is a paper I have to write which is due Monday. AND, a Science paper. In our History review I am in second place. Yay! I can't wait for summer vacation. I can't wait for summer so that I can start reading books again. Books for fun. I saw a rabbit in our yard today. I am going to be 15 soon - in two months. Wow. I need to start thinking about retirement. Ha ha ha.
 
Blog Design by April Showers