Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday afternoon update

Oh yeah, that's right....THE SUN!!! Woo Hoo! :-)

So, that's the BIG news around here this afternoon - the sun came out! Ok, ok, I DO see a few little ol' dark clouds out there too - but I am totally ignoring them and hoping they will just GO AWAY!!

I was in the laundry room a little while ago folding laundry, etc. etc.....when I heard these strange grunting noises. They got louder and louder, and then I heard thudding noises and lots of giggling, then more grunting and yelling. I couldn't figure out what was going on - I was afraid Clay had brought some other strange creature into my house. I walked into the living room and found.....
this. Yes, this. What on earth is going on here, you are probably wondering. So was I!!! It seems that my dear husband and my first born child were, um, ahem....sumo wrestling.
Why? I haven't a clue. But I finally have something to blog about other than the weather!!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers