Friday, April 2, 2010

Come on baby, light my fire....

It is Good Friday, and the start of Spring Break, and I am a Happy, rested Momma!!  Those ridiculously early mornings are very draining! I was thrilled to be able to sleep until 8:00 this morning.  Aaaahhhh.....


After my cup-o-joe, Tim and I are planning a quick trip to Costco (or as I like to call it "The only way to feed a teenage boy store") and then having lunch out (our "dates" these days!)...then Tim and Clay are getting haircuts and Clay and his friend "B" are having another Bonfire of the Teenagers.  Apparently this is now a monthly event!!


Because I think I am a pretty amazing Mom (if I do say so myself, ahem!!), especially after the condescending, disdainful, supercilious and patronizing teenager attitude I was subjected to yesterday (which I attempted to nip in the bud!)...I have decided to copy (once again) my friend Suzette and declare this "Flashback Friday"!!  


Here you go Clay, Paige, "T", "B", and "C"!!  


At Walt Disney World Paige on the left, Clay on the right


Halloween, 2001 (right after 9/11)
Clay on the left (fireman)
Paige on the right (cat)

Ya'll better remember all the things I do (and HAVE done) for you...and don't you be disrespecting yo momma!!!





 
Blog Design by April Showers