Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What's new.......

Take a gander at my Mother's Day present....isn''t it cute?! My old laptop bit the dust a couple of months ago, and so we have all been sharing the "family" laptop....so my wonderful family got me the cutest little netbook. I love it! It is VERY portable, and is really all I need for emailing, facebooking, and blogging. The picture above is next to a regular sized laptop and......
this one is next to a bottle of wine and a small apple....so you can see how small it is. Paige calls it my baby computer.
Sunday (Mother's Day) we went out on the boat and got the kids back on skis....first time this year. They're both ready to slalom....Clay can drop a ski, but needs to get his balance. Paige....still needs to drop one....we'll work on that over the summer. The kids (and Dad ) made me a wonderful breakfast, and dinner was tri-tip on the grill with corn on the cob and homemade macaroni and cheese. Yum, Yum! After dinner, we all played improv games....sounds weird, but was really fun!
In other news.....Clay and his 8th grade class had an "all nighter" trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure on Friday. They left around 1:30 pm and got back to the school at 3:15 am. Ugh. He had a blast though! Paige has been attending ballet classes at the new (5 minutes away!!!!) studio, and seems to like it. She is learning the recital dances and will be in the recital July 18th. Which is the only negative, so far. I had forgotten about "recital mania" in these hobby dance studios. Oh well, I just have to remember that it is a small price to pay for it being only 5 minutes away!!!!!!

And finally....we have decided to lower the price on the house ONE MORE (AND FINAL) TIME...and are giving it until July 1st before we cry "uncle"....So yesterday Tim and I cleaned and purged and got a lot accomplished. We'll see what happens!
 
Blog Design by April Showers