Friday, April 27, 2012

Flashback Friday: (AKA: Went through old photos, got out the scanner, and started feeling nostalgic)





Yesterday, I started cleaning out the trunk at the foot of our bed, which has become a sort of "catch all" the past few years. I found a lot of old papers, some cross stitch stuff I'll probably never finish, and a bunch of old photographs which apparently never made it into albums.


If you're on Facebook then you probably already know that I was scanning old photographs all afternoon...















*sigh*

And now I'm feeling nostalgic and sad that those days are gone. My teenagers are great...really, they're such fantastic kids. But...I miss my little cuddle monsters with their sweet little voices and sticky fingers and gap toothed smiles.

Sniff. Sniff.



 
Blog Design by April Showers