Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Last night Mr. Wonderful and I found ourselves suddenly and happily child-free for an evening.  C went to the high school football game and P was at a sleepover party.

We wondered what we should do...

A romantic evening of dinner and dancing?
Nah.

A movie?

Nah.

It was a rainy Friday night.

I had a lovely glass of wine and an indulgent, luxurious bubble bath.
Then I put on an old, comfy nightie and I settled in with my wine and a book.

Trust me - it's a huge treat for me!

Mr. W watched some TV and read his book.

Can you tell that we've been married 20 years?
Can you tell that these days it is more of a treat to have a quiet evening at home than to go out on a rainy, crowded Friday night?

Sad, isn't it?




 
Blog Design by April Showers