Monday, August 9, 2010

That cool cat strut plus a Lady Gaga sighting

Yesterday morning Mr. Wonderful and I drove over to Camp Weed to pick C up.  As he was walking over to us, I was amazed at how much taller he is and how grown up he seems.  I still think of him as my little boy but he is becoming a man, and sometimes I am shocked by that realization.


Anyway, as we were gathering C's things, Mr. Wonderful came across a poster of Lady Gaga (you may remember that he has a bit of a "thing" for her) and he was in heaven!
He tried so hard to convince the boy to whom the poster belonged to give it to him, but alas....

Mr. Wonderful was devastated to have to say goodbye to Lady Gaga.

Then I had to listen (again) to all the reasons why she is brilliant and how she has revolutionized the music industry, etc.

Mmmmm Hmmmm.


These are a few of the pictures that were on C's camera...

I love that manly "I'm so cool" expression on his face.



But my favorite picture from camp is the one above.
Oh my.
You can tell that mom wasn't around, can't you?



 
Blog Design by April Showers