Monday, August 23, 2010

What a difference a day makes

I played with my new camera all day yesterday.  I read the manual, I looked at information about aperture and shutter setting and ISO online, and I took lots and lots and lots of pictures.  Most of these I quickly deleted, and at first my family was patient with me in a mildly amused way as I clicked and clicked and clicked.

The two males in my family lost patience with the picture taking rather quickly...but my girl stuck with me...


Unfortunately even her patience eventually wore off, and I had to move on to practicing on less "sensitive to the paparazzi" members of the family...





As you can tell from the expression on Gus's face in the photo above, even they got a bit sick of me after a while.

Sigh...

I really wanted to play with my new toy though, so I was forced to focus on inanimate objects by the afternoon...





This one is my favorite.

I'm not going to let my grumpy, camera shy family bring me down however.  I'm going to keep taking pictures - they just may be of certain family members snarling or grimacing at me.  And if they do that, I just may feel the need to share them with you on this blog.  I'm just saying....

I have to take lots of pictures and practice to try to figure out this camera!

For those of you who questioned this note that C left on my birthday...

I will leave you with this image (of our two boy kitties) as explanation. 

Happy Monday, everyone!

 
Blog Design by April Showers