Monday, October 25, 2010

The one about planes, scary pictures and another sunrise...

Yesterday afternoon, while driving home from taking the Princess to Nutcracker rehearsal, we had an amazing view of the Blue Angels!  Thankfully, I had a small camera in the car and The Boy was able to get some pretty good shots...



At one point they flew directly over the car as we were stopped at a red light, but we weren't able to get any pictures of that because we were all craning our necks at weird angles to look out the windows and see them!

No matter how many times you see the Blue Angels perform, it never gets old.  It is an amazing show!  Both of the kids have decided that they now want to be pilots when they grow up.  This is nothing new from The Boy, but I was a bit surprised to hear it from my girly-girl!

This morning, when I returned from taking C to school, I grabbed my mug of coffee and walked out onto the dock.  We're expecting rain later today and there were lots of clouds in the sky.  I know I've posted 5,678,843 (approximately) pictures of sunrises - but I couldn't help it!  I had to grab my camera and take some more.  It was breathtaking.  
So, yeah, I know it's yet another boring sunrise picture...

But honestly - could YOU walk away from that without taking a picture?
Nah, I didn't think so!

Finally, you may have noticed a bit of a different look to the blog.  What do you think?  There are still a few kinks to be ironed out - so please bear with me.  This awesome blog design is by April over at April Shower's Blog Design.  I love the new look!

PS...If you want to make really cool, scary Halloween pictures - like this...
or this...

then go to picnik and click create.  Fun!










 
Blog Design by April Showers