Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The one about, well, nothing.

The past couple of days have been filled with...Well, I had a long list of things I wanted to accomplish. 


I've been doing a tiny bit of this...

And a little bit of this....
(minus the dog and the kid - thank goodness!)

to get this...


So that I could do some of this...

Which made the family very happy.

But before I could finish doing this...

I somehow got sidetracked and started doing this...

And I may have possibly gotten a bit carried away and created a whole new board filled with this...

and this...


and this...


and this!

(I told you I got a tiny bit carried away!)

So this morning I had really good intentions. I really meant to get up and get going and finish up with this...

But somehow I got distracted again and ended up looking up stuff about Sweden...like, you know, flights and trains and whatnot. 
And I saw images of the area where my friend Mie lives...







And then I started reading about 
 this  and that and then I looked up and saw that it was already noon. I'm so depressed that I haven't accomplished everything (or anything) that I had planned to that I think I'll head back over to Pinterest to make myself feel better.

How's YOUR day going?
 
Blog Design by April Showers