Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clay had his first (middle school) soccer game this evening, and they lost 3-0...aawwww. Clay played well though. Tonight he played defense, and I must say that I am always surprised when I watch him play - he is very fast and very aggressive. This picture was taken during half time. The JV coach was there watching and Clay will be playing JV as well as middle school. They have a very young team - lots of 6th graders - so hopefully as they gain experience they will start winning more!

Other than that, not too much news from the VK household...Tim and I are still trying to get some stuff done around the house. I try so hard to get things organized while the kids are at school...and then they come home and it looks like a bomb exploded in our home. Why do I bother?
 
Blog Design by April Showers