Saturday, November 15, 2008

PAIGE: I can see the floor of my closet - I am so happy! I have been cleaning my closet all day (it wasn't really my choice). My room is pretty clean too. I never knew my room was that big! My week was OK. Nothing exciting happened - oh, during study hall on Friday we had an assembly with the Lost boys of Sudan. It was really cool and very sad. I hope next week is a little more fun. We have a lot of tests coming up. The week after that is Thanksgiving Break! Yay! I think we are going to Michigan - I hope it snows!!!!!!

CLAY: My room is cleaner than Paige's. It is beautiful. I am doing homework and I am hoping that at 8:00 tonight, my lovely, darling parents will let me watch the Florida State game. I might go run outside after I write this to burn off some energy. I can't wait until Thanksgiving break. Yahoo! My week was terrible - I had school, and we lost our first soccer game. The good news is I made Junior Varsity. Yay me! Next week we have 2 home games (1 middle school, and 1 JV) BUT I also have a LOT of tests next week. So, I better go study.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers