Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Feeling yucky.......

Maybe I overdid it yesterday....I feel terrible today. I had an eye exam this morning, and that is the only thing I have accomplished all day! I am just dragging, and SO tired, and I just feel yucky! I told Paige she is going to have to miss ballet tonight - I just don't think I can do the drive. I will pick Clay up from soccer practice in an hour...and then the kids can heat up some frozen chicken noodle soup for dinner - I am going to bed! I think I will take a tylenol pm tonight - I don't know what it is with me not being able to sleep lately. I just lie there thinking about stuff....Tim says, "well, stop!" Like it is that easy...

Anyway, last night probably didn't help. It was freezing! Seriously - I think we got down to 28 last night. It was very windy at the game and I had to sell tickets...bbrrrrrr.......
Unfortunately, the boys lost again. However, they played very well the second half of the game - and Clay played great. He played defense the first half and then the coach had him playing everything after that. His first JV game is Friday.
 
Blog Design by April Showers