Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been feeling a little under the weather the past couple of days, but I took a nap yesterday and went to bed early last night and am feeling a bit better today....

Tim left for Munich this morning and today is going to be filled with running errands, scheduling doctor appointments, eye exams, picking up the expensive, specialty cat food which I can only get at the vets (don't ask!!), making an appointment for a haircut for moi, selling tickets this afternoon at Clay's soccer game...and then cheering him on, laundry, grocery, and hopefully a bit of cleaning as well! Thank goodness I got a good night's sleep last night - I am exhausted just looking at that to do list!

For those who have been following this blog, you know that I have been fascinated by our resident eagles. Sunday night PBS had a show about eagles which was very informative and interesting. I still don't know what all of their calls and cries mean. I think the chirping, trilling sort of sound is calling to the other one to come back...but who knows? Anyway, I absolutely love watching and listening to them.

Well, I suppose I have procrastinated long enough...off to tackle that list!
 
Blog Design by April Showers