Sunday, November 23, 2008

Packing.....

We have been busy packing for a quick visit up to Michigan to see Tim's family for Thanksgiving. Yesterday Paige had a friend over to work on a project for History - building a model of one of the great wonders of the ancient world - theirs is the pyramids of Giza. I made chicken tetrazzini for dinner and my mom came over....look how much taller Clay is than my mom now!!! Today Paige has Nutcracker rehearsal from 12:30 - 4:30, Clay will be working on a report which is due when they go back to school on December 1st, and I will be packing for cold, snowy weather. Tim left this morning for Amsterdam, and will meet us in MI. We are planning to leave on a 6:00 am flight in the morning....hopefully everything will work out. So far, the flight still does not look too full - but the weather is supposed to get nasty - freezing rain turning to snow. Yikes. The kids are excited about seeing snow, so I hope we do not get too delayed AND that we don't get bumped! The joys of non-revving!

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, peaceful Thanksgiving!
 
Blog Design by April Showers