Saturday, November 22, 2008

CLAY: I am cold. Extremely cold. I still have to clean my room and clean the turtle tank. My week was good. I can't wait to go to Michigan...where it will be COLDER! Brrrr. I hope it will snow. So long....

PAIGE: The back of the house is freezing! I am so cold. I have to clean my room, it is kind of messy. I am glad that there is no school for another week. My arm is in so much pain still. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I had to get the tetanus shot. I also had to get a meningitis shot and the flu-mist. The flu-mist felt weird...they sprayed stuff up my nose! My spine is crooked. I have to go to some doctor person at Nemours to get it looked at. It happens to girls sometimes when they are growing. I grew 4.5 inches since my last checkup, and gained 13 lbs! The doctor said I might grow to be 5'3"! Yay! TTFN.
 
Blog Design by April Showers