Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting started.....

I have decided to follow my friend Suzette's example and start a blog so that I can keep friends and family updated on what is going on in our lives. I hope it is not too boring...we certainly do not lead exciting lives!

Today's entry will just be a quick update. First, the kids: Clay is in the 8th grade now and will begin soccer season soon. He participated in an exchange program this summer and went to France for two weeks - now he wants to move there! Paige is in the 6th grade and is very involved with ballet. She studies with the Florida Ballet's training program. She just found out that she has THREE parts in Nutcracker this year and is ecstatic that her best friend, Reilly will be Clara. For anyone interested, the performances are December 19-21 at the Florida Theater.
Tim and I stay busy taking the kids to all their activities and making sure that the kids (Clay) follows through with homework and studying.

Tim leaves in the morning for a trip to Brussels, and tomorrow night is open house at the kid's school. I am going to have to figure out how to be in two places at one time...Paige suggested that I do the time travel thing that Hermione did in Harry Potter - if only!

I will try to update this with the monotonous details of our lives, and some pictures as well...hope you enjoy!! :)
 
Blog Design by April Showers