Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maybe it is just because I know once Nutcracker rehearsals begin life will get a bit crazy...but this was such a nice, relaxing, quiet weekend. I loved it! We really didn't do anything, so there isn't anything to write about particularly. Tim got home last night without any delays - which is nice (and rare). We went to church this morning - Paige had to acolyte and Clay's youth group was having a car wash during the service to raise money for a mission trip this summer. After church was grocery shopping with Paige, then I did a bit of laundry...Clay worked on a book report, Tim worked out in the yard. Very boring stuff. The thing is though, that I appreciated the serenity of it...if that makes sense...Perhaps it is because these type of days/weekends are so rare for us that I appreciate them when they come along. Anyway, I think that this will be the last weekend like it for a while. Both of the kids have overnight field trips coming up...and then Nutcracker rehearsals start...then the holidays...

Aaahhh...it was such a wonderful, boring weekend.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers