Thursday, September 25, 2008





We have been enjoying this beautiful, cool, fall-like weather the past two days...so the air conditioning is off and the windows are open!! Yesterday I sat outside and enjoyed my coffee while watching our two resident eagles on the boathouse...they were circling and diving for fish and "talking" to each other - absolutely beautiful!

I am still enjoying the lovely breeze and watching an egret outside of my window and feeling very peaceful....Clay is sitting at the kitchen table doing homework....every so often I will yell, "Clay, get back to work" when I hear non homework sounds with my Mom's Super Duper Hearing....but mostly, I am just feeling mellow.....

Thank you for all the emails and comments about our blog - I wasn't sure if anyone was reading it or not....miss you all.....


 
Blog Design by April Showers