Sunday, August 2, 2009

Go Karting

Yesterday the kids went go karting.....
Clay.....
Paige....
Uh-oh! She crashed....
Yesterday morning they decorated a sheet. I am not really clear on WHY...but I think it was for the village party which they attended last night. Paige was very, very tired - she said they were there until after midnight. This morning they attended church. I asked Paige what it was like, and she said, "French. And long." Today I think they will have a quiet day and watch movies, and tomorrow they might go zip-lining.

Tim and I are leaving in the morning to fly to Washington, and then to Paris. I am excited about a couple of days in Paris with my hubby before picking the kids up Friday night and (hopefully) flying home with them on Saturday. I will try to keep the blog updates coming, but am not sure how much I will be able to post. A bientot!
 
Blog Design by April Showers