Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A week of firsts.....

This has been a week of firsts....Clay's first day of high school, Paige's first day of junior high, both of them had their first day in public school, first day with lunch in a cafeteria, and today was the first bus ride to school. Aaaw. I told Paige I had my camera with me to get a photo of this momentous occasion - so she sprinted to the bus and I missed getting her. My kids have no respect for the papparazzi!! She was already a bit embarrassed because both Tim AND I were there to see her off....so I guess I'll let it slide. This time.

Clay told us that he really likes being in a public school. He said he likes "being anonymous". Paige is still feeling a wee bit overwhelmed by everything - she didn't know anyone in any of her classes, but she has already made a friend. Tim and I are a bit concerned because it appears that she may be repeating material she has already done...but we'll wait and see how it goes, I guess!
 
Blog Design by April Showers