Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One of those days

Have you ever just had "one of those days?"


Yesterday was like that for me.  It's a long story, but I had some issues with blogger not allowing me to upload photos without purchasing more "space" for my images.  It's been one thing after another with them, so I had the bright idea to just move my blog over to another site.  Which I did - to wordpress.  Where I discovered (after several hours of trying to figure everything out) that there were limitations to what I could do with the free site.  In order to make my blog look the way I wanted, I would have to "upgrade".  Bah!  I'm obviously much too savvy to fall for that...so I moved the blog once again to another "free" site called typepad.  I once again spent several hours trying to make my blog look the way I wanted it to, and once again, I eventually figured out that I would have to upgrade (pay!) in order to do so.


Sigh.


I kept going back to both places trying to make it work.


I was frustrated, and irritated, and feeling very, very technologically ignorant.


Finally this morning I gave up.  I paid Google's stupid fee to upgrade my web album so that I have more storage space and can load pictures on my blog...and guess what?  It STILL won't let me!!  Apparently, it takes 24 hours.


I'm still frustrated, and irritated, and feeling very, very technologically ignorant.


Grrr.


So I started going through my picasa web album (which, by the way, I didn't even know I HAD - I thought I was loading photos directly to the blog!), and since I am STILL unable to upload photos, I thought I'd share these.... 
Gus, when we first got him a year ago.  He was 2 months old...

Wasn't he just so stinking cute?
Here he is at about 6 months old...
And here's Jack when we first got him (also 2 months old)...
Aww...


And here they are today.
They grow up so fast, don't they?

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to load photos once again, and wil be back in business!






 
Blog Design by April Showers