Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The one where a migraine sucks all coherent thought from my head...



Because I have had a migraine for the past couple of days (which keeps coming back and is making me crazy, irritable and mean), and because the aforementioned migraine makes it hard to think, today's post will consist of lists...


Yesterday I...


swept and steam mopped the entire house...

did two loads of laundry...

walked back to my son's room to put laundry away, glanced inside, and ran away - screaming in horror...

made a spaghetti casserole which was consumed sporadically by my family as everyone came and went in different directions at different times...The Boy tutored elementary school kids after school, worked on homework, and then had Taekwondo and The Girl had Ballet...

made maple-walnut bread which was eaten up in a voracious frenzy when the family returned home...

Today I have already...

done yet another load of laundry...

tried to deliver another load of the boy's laundry to his room, and again ran screaming from the room in horror...

noticed that The Boy's room smells like a stinky dog...

made a mental note to have the kids give the stinky dog a bath this afternoon...

made another mental note to have The Boy shovel out the disgusting pigsty of a room so that I can shampoo the carpet and remove the stinky dog smell...

cleaned the ceiling fans...

wiped down all the baseboards in the bedroom...

This afternoon I will...

drive to Mayo Clinic for the annual fun-fest I like to call "Squish-a-thon"...

hope that this stupid migraine doesn't come back...

While searching for the image above, I came across a couple of others which made me chuckle...
and this one made me laugh out loud!


I apologize for the randomness of this post...

Hopefully, I'll be back up to speed tomorrow.

Stupid migraine.





 
Blog Design by April Showers