Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Completely inappropriate!

About 5 or 6 years ago, I bought a little Sago Palm that was on sale at Target. This was back in the days when Target had a garden department.  I really enjoyed that little garden department. I loved picking up a fresh new basil plant or geranium while I was stocking up on toilet paper and shampoo. Thanks for closing the garden department, Target. Thanks a lot.


Anyway, as I was saying...I bought this little Sago Palm and we planted it between the pool and the bulkhead, where it gets sun almost all day long.

Our little palm liked that spot. It grew and grew and grew. 

He's bigger than me now.

I'm pretty sure the palm is a boy...




Yep...pretty sure about that...

plus, I think he seems pretty happy to see me!


I apologize.

I'm sorry, really. I couldn't resist. I tried!

They say that constant exposure leads to contamination. Those of you who know Mr. Wonderful understand what I mean. To those  who don't know him, I don't know what to say. That was my only excuse!


 
Blog Design by April Showers