Tuesday, March 10, 2009


The house is nice and quiet right now - Tim is reading the paper, the kids are at school, and Gracie (yes, we finally found a name for her) the puppy is napping. I am taking some computer time for myself before going for another walk, making a run to Whole Foods, laundry and cleaning. Tomorrow is conference day at school, and after the conferences we are going to visit Orange Park High School. Yikes. I am a little nervous about Clay going there next year so I am very hopeful that I will feel more optimistic after our visit!

Tim got a trade or a vacation drop or something, so he is home for a few more days and he has a list of things he wants to get done - taking the boat in for a tune up, pressure washing everything, yard work, fixing the ceiling in our bathroom, etc. etc. He is a man with a mission - when he gets like this, I just try to stay out of his way!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers