Tuesday, March 3, 2009



We woke up to cold temperatures this morning - had a hard freeze last night...but this weekend it is supposed to be almost 80 degrees - crazy March weather! It is a beautiful, sunny day though, and I decided to take some pictures of the flowers which are starting to pop out everywhere to remind us that spring really is right around the corner....

Paige is much better. She was back at school (and ballet) yesterday - now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that no one else catches this latest virus. Ugh. Enough!!

We are making plans for a quick visit down to see Tim's mother this weekend. Tim's sister Beth will be there, and the kids are very excited to see Gramma and "Aunt Cookie"....we will probably pull them out of school a little bit early on Friday to drive down there and will come back Sunday afternoon.

Today I am planning on some "spring cleaning" - it is supposed to warm up to around 54 degrees, so I will crack open some windows and just get going on some DEEP cleaning! I am thinking about making some vegetable soup for dinner....after yet another trip to the grocery store, of course! Tim gets home tonight and I am hoping to have a nice dinner waiting for him along with a nice clean house!

Years ago I used to do cross stitch, and I have pulled it back out and started again....I'm also thinkng about pulling out the stained glass supplies and starting a project with that as well. The studio where I used to take classes has gone out of business :( so I will be completely on my own this time - I wonder if I remember how to do it?! I'm not sure what exactly has inspired me to get "crafty" all of a sudden....
 
Blog Design by April Showers