Monday, March 9, 2009

A new puppy!!!!




I have just started thinking about getting a new dog....we had to find a new home for Boomer last summer because he started jumping the fence and taking off....I had been delaying because the house has been on the market, but recently started thinking about looking around. We knew we wanted either a Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, Bearded Collie or another Old English Sheepdog...anyway....when we got home last night, my mother called to ask us if we wanted a puppy as our "early" Christmas present. I was inclined to say "no thank you" - first of all, I wasn't at all sure that I wanted to deal with a puppy - I was thinking more of a year or two old "rescue" dog - and secondly, just wasn't sure if we were quite ready....but she brought this little angel over and I fell in love! She is a miniature Labradoodle and is 13 weeks old, and absolutely the BEST!!! So good......

So.....no name yet....we're working on that. Any suggestions? She is very calm and sweet and cuddly...still has that sweet puppy breath.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers