Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Paige got 4 inches cut off her hair on Saturday.....and layers around her face....
Here is the final result - doesn't she look so much older? I hate that! (although the cut is very cute)...I THOUGHT we were just going in for a trim....once we arrived she started pushing for more length off and something around the face....ugh - she is growing up SO FAST!

The past few days have been filled with haircuts, new pointe shoes (I know!!!....I DID just buy some, but her feet have grown), cleaning out the pantry because we had a major bug invasion, and packing... Tim left Sunday to go down to St. Pete so he could take his mom in for her cardio-conversion yesterday (she is fine now) and the kids and I are hitting the road in a few minutes to meet him down there for a few days of fun-n-sun since we are on spring break. I am looking forward to sleeping late and relaxing for a few days!
 
Blog Design by April Showers