Friday, March 6, 2009

A little road trip....

TGIF! Yes, it is finally Friday...and I am so glad! Right now I am "washing that gray right outtta my hair", Tim is cleaning the van and filling it up with gas, then I will finish packing and cleaning. At 11:15, we will pick the kids up from school - and hit the road! We are headed down to St. Pete to visit Tim's mom and sister. We are still very worried about his mother. She has been in a-fib again (for about 2 weeks now). It looks like they will try to shock her heart once again on Monday and hopefully this time it will stay in a normal rhythm. The kids are very excited about seeing Gramma and Aunt Cookie....

There's not much else to report. Today looks like it is going to be a beautiful, spring like day - highs around 73 and sunny. I can't believe it is already time to "spring forward"...didn't we just do this?
Anyway, Happy Weekend everyone!
 
Blog Design by April Showers