Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another sunrise...

OK, I know that I take a lot of sunrise pictures....but every morning when I get up and see it, I just can't resist! I mean, c'mon...could you? Each one is just a little bit different, after all!
I didn't get a lot accomplished yesterday. Tim was home, and so he did the early morning drive to school with Clay - which meant that I got to have a bit of a slow, lazy morning. It was wonderful! I did get some party invitations for Paige's birthday (which is next week - when I will officially have TWO TEENAGERS!), and went to Whole Foods - my favorite grocery store. Last night, while I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and addressing birthday party invitations...my fabulous husband was helping Paige with her homework - longitude and latitude. Isn't he a great father? The kids and I are so lucky.


 
Blog Design by April Showers