Sunday, September 13, 2009

PAIGE:

I finally found a name for my kitty. Her name is Sushi. She is taking over everything of Chloe's. She eats her food, sleeps in her basket....Chloe still doesn't like Sushi very much. Sushi chases Chloe around everywhere because she wants to play, but Chloe just wants to be left alone. I'm trying to teach Sushi not to bite. Her meows are really quiet too. She lies to cuddle at night.

School is fine. I am making a lot of new friends. I have two big projects I am working on. One is a science project for the Science Fair and the other one is a history project for the History Fair. The bad thing about them is that they are going on at the same time. So one thing is due one week and then the other one is due the next week. It makes it really hard. I don't know why they do it that way. It doesn't make much sense. English is still my favorite subject. Mrs. Teel, my teacher, is really nice and she makes it a lot of fun.

I'm starting back doing tennis. It is really fun, but my arms are sore!! Dance is good too. I am taking modern, contemporary and ballet, plus I am doing the reparatory group (dance competitions and stuff) also I think I might start taking a tumbling class.
 
Blog Design by April Showers