Sunday, September 13, 2009

CLAY:

I am excited to go to youth group this afternoon. There is always food to eat (dinner) and I can have as much as I want. The only thing I don't like about our youth group is that there are one or two kids who are....annoying. Disgusting. Bratty. And rude. I'd say more, but my mom said I can't. :((

School is OK. I like being in high school. I like the fact that not everyone knows me. It's pretty easy too. At least so far, for me...I think because I am coming from a private school and have seen a lot of the stuff before.

The parents are trying to sell our house, but I don't want them to because wherever they are planning to move I won't be able to fish and ski all the time. Mom and Dad say that we can snow ski and I will still be able to fish, etc. so we'll see.....
 
Blog Design by April Showers