Sunday, September 20, 2009

Paparazzi Mom strikes again!

I thought that since a picture is worth a thousand words, I would let the pictures do the talking for this post...unfortunately, my son, my husband and that darn heron were less than cooperative! Tim just gave me a dirty look and said, "Don't even think about it" whenever I got my camera out. Clay did the whole shy celebrity thing and covered his face ever time the camera made an appearance...and the stupid heron flew away every time! In spite of their poor attitudes, I DID manage to get a couple of shots...
Clay working on a homework assignment (before he realized I was there...)
Thank goodness Paige (aka the GOOD child LOL) was cooperative. I got her cleaning the kitchen...
snuggling with Sushi....
...and working on her thesis for the History project (while the rest of us were watching FSU kick BYU's butt!!)...
 
Blog Design by April Showers