Monday, September 5, 2011

The one about Steven, virtual P.E., paper gowns and being liked.





Happy Labor Day, Y'all.


We're not doing anything exciting for Labor Day. We're hanging out and relaxing. The Boy is working on Physical Education via Florida Virtual School. No, I'm not joking. Yes, I'm serious - Virtual P.E....Don't ask! (You can't see me, obviously, but I am shaking my head in bemusement right now.)

The Princess is writing another essay for her English class. Mr. Wonderful is sipping his coffee and reading the paper.

Also, Steven is back.


The Boy named him.

He likes us, apparently. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that The Boy keeps accidentally dropping fish when Steven is around. 

The Princess had a doctor's appointment last week...and she modeled the latest in paper fashion gowns.

If you look at my "followers" on this blog, it says I have 127. The blog's facebook page has 220 "likes." 

Which is awesome and wonderful. Thank you for liking me! I am happy with my fabulous group of followers. Many of you have become friends. I love your comments and I treasure your loyalty. But I have been surprised to learn that I seem to have many more followers than I ever realized!

Here's the thing. Lately, I keep hearing about other people who follow the blog. The kids are always telling me that their friends love it and read it every day. Another of my friends tells me that her mom reads it all the time. I run into acquaintances at Publix who say, "Oh, I love your blog!"

One of the kid's friends said, "I want to come over to your house so I can be on the blog!"

I have to tell you...I am a little, teeny-tiny bit flipped out by this.
Just a little. Because I had no idea! But in a happy and pleased way, of course! Truthfully, I can't stop smiling.

You like me. You really like me!

Thank you!







 
Blog Design by April Showers