Friday, December 19, 2008

A big news day!

Another beautiful sunrise.........
Playing soccer with Kieran
That's right - no more "tin grin" for Clay!


So, it finally here....opening night for Nutcracker. I am so excited to see Paige in it. Tonight, Clay is going to be my "date", and Dad will have an evening to himself. Tomorrow night I am going to see it with a friend and her daughter, who is Paige's oldest friend - and definitely a BFF!! Sunday is when we will go as a family to see it. Paige is very, very tired....but excited also!

Yesterday was a big day - the last day of school (and exams for Clay) for my children, and..ta da! Clay got his braces off, and our good friends from Washington state (we haven't seen them in about 8 years!) came for a quickie, almost 24 hour visit. It was wonderful to see them and the kids all got along great. Hopefully, we'll see them again soon - maybe spring break? hint, hint....

So...just a quick update, and now I am off to apply stage makeup to my sweet, talented daughter's face and then she is off to opening night....
 
Blog Design by April Showers