Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Tim and I have been working today on getting all the Christmas decorations down from the attic, so naturally I have been sneezing all day! I decided to take a break from the dust to post something on here. Hopefully we will get the tree up tonight and the kids can help me decorate. It is always a trip down memory lane..."Remember when I made this in boy scouts?"...."Remember when I made this one in 2nd grade?"...etc. etc. We'll put some Christmas music on, sip some hot chocolate and finish up the decorating!

The big drama yesterday (other than my "mommy dearest" meltdown!) was that Paige couldn't find her pointe shoes before rehearsal - anywhere! Total panic....anyway, long story short...she found them at the studio. Thank goodness. Those puppies are expensive - I don't want to have to buy another pair until I HAVE to! (Probably in another couple of weeks, but STILL!)

Clay has three soccer games this week, but will only be able to make one of them. Wednesday the kids have a dentist appointment after school, and Thursday is his drama production. It should be pretty...interesting...he plays a girl! Ha! I can't wait to see it!
 
Blog Design by April Showers