Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crazy Day!!


OK, you all know that I am not a morning person....but I do love starting the day with a beautiful sunrise. Of course, my preferred method of starting a day with a gorgeous sunrise is to sit up in bed and say, "wow, beautiful"....and then roll over and go back to sleep. Alas, those days are few and far between. Since I haven't posted any sunrise pics in a while, I thought I would do so today. There was also a little family of ducks swimming around by our dock - so cute. That sunrise will probably be the calmest (and sanest) part of my day today!

Today is going to be one of those crazy, busy days for me! My morning will be filled with cleaning, calling doctors, and running to the store...then I will pick Paige up at school at 1:30 to take her back to Nemours for a follow up appointment. They will be checking the fit of her brace and taking more x-rays to see if it is working. We are very hopeful for good news since Paige has been so good about wearing it - even on a sleepover! Clay has a tutoring help session after school until 4:30, and I am HOPING to be back in Orange Park in a timely manner. I am afraid that I will get stuck in the rush hour/NAS traffic though - so I may be a few minutes late to pick him up. When I pick him up we will go straight up to the church because the youth group is having a Shrove Tuesday pancake dinner as a fundraiser. That means we will probably not get home until around 7:30 or 8:00....and then we will need to take the trash out by the road and tackle homework! Egads! I'm tired just thinking about it.

Tim gets home tonight - for 4 days - hooray! There are a lot of little things around the house that need to be taken care of...the popcorn ceiling in our bathroom (one of the only rooms in the house that we DIDN'T do) is peeling off and falling on the floor every time someone takes a shower - so we are going to have to do something about that....the yard is a mess, the pool needs some attention, etc....

I'd better get a move on and get started on this big ol' list of things to be done!
 
Blog Design by April Showers