Saturday, February 28, 2009

Things on my mind today:

* Hoping Paige is feeling better - her fever seems a bit lower today....

* Tired of vacuum cleaners constantly breaking. I hope the cheap-o one I bought at Walmart yesterday lasts for at least a few months!

* Wondering if the real estate market is ever going to start moving again and if we will EVER sell our house!

* Thinking I need to get Roxy (outside kitty) in to the vet....

* Wondering if it is time to start looking for a dog....

* Perplexed about what to do about schools next year....

* Thinking I need to make a reservation for a hotel in Orlando for the State Taekwondo Championships in April....

* Wondering if I can find a cheap rate for a rental car for next weekend...

* Thinking I need to do a deep cleaning on the house - but need to get motivated!

* Wondering if Clay is going to have to go to summer school :(
 
Blog Design by April Showers