Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday!

TGIF! This has seemed like a really long week to me for some reason - especially when you consider that Monday was a holiday. Maybe it is because Tim has been gone since Sunday. He just walked in the door a few minutes ago. :) He says that his mother is doing much better now and her heart seems stable for the time being.

I am having a bit of a lazy morning before I get moving to get everything done...right now I am running (another!!) load of laundry - want to send Simon home with clean clothes in his bag! I have also been wrapping a few little goodies to send back to his family. He was very, very sad this morning....it is his last day at St. Johns, and he has really loved his time here. He has made a lot of new friends, and learned to play American football, and added a bunch of new friends to his facebook (mostly girls...must be that French accent!).

So, after this load of laundry I have some errands to run. Paige has ballet tonight and I hope Simon will work on Clay's French just a bit more! Tomorrow Clay will have taekwondo in the morning, and then I am sure the boys will just be trying to fit as much as they can into the last few hours. Simon's flight leaves at 5 pm...then Clay has a birthday party to go to...boy/girl....I need to get a gift for the B-day girl (any ideas?) and something for Clay to wear, because this is a black and white "themed" party....
 
Blog Design by April Showers